Matrix Precision 1911 Double Stack Tooling Package
This tooling package is for 1911 double stack frames, which all need decking and already have the barrel seat cut.
- Matrix Precision 1911/2011/Sig Rail Cutter
- #35 Drill Bit and #22 Drill Bit
- Matrix Precision 1911 Frame Hold Down Hardware
- Matrix Precision 1911 Test Block for practice cutting with the Rail Cutter
- Silicon Carbide Lapping Compound, 800 Grit
- Matrix Precision Rail Cutter Grease for the rail cutter slide and screw (not to be used as cutting oil)
- Matrix Precision 1911 Decking Jig with hardened drill bushings
- Matrix Precision PRC Frame Spacer
- Bonus: Matrix Precision 2011 Frame Hold Down Hardware. This is included because this kit can also be used for 2011s, with one additional tool (the 1911/2011 Drill Jig).
Note: Please check with the company that sold you the frame to verify which operations are needed to complete it.
Frames from the following manufacturers generally need decking: 1911 Builders.
Frames from the following manufacturers generally need barrel seat cutting: Stealth Arms, Tactical Machining, Hellfire Armory, Fusion.
For frames that need decking, the deck height must be done before using the Matrix Precision Rail Cutter.
For the cutter thickness, .118 is most common, followed by .117. To ensure a tight slide fit, select .117, but it will be more work if your slide is wider.
Manufacturer: Matrix Precision
There are no reviews yet.