We, Matrix Precision Arms Inc. sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only
in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local and state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from Matrix Precision Arms Inc. meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after
placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are
currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
- Please make sure you write your name and order number on any
correspondence you send us.
- If you choose a FFL not on the above mentioned link, have them e-mail, fax or
mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
Matrix Precision Arms
Attn: Shipping Department
3000 Clark Loop
Morganton, NC 28655
E-Mail forms to: email@example.com
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from
Matrix Precision Arms. This transaction is soley between you and the FFL
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
Connecticut No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
Massachusetts No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New Jersey Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New York No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Washington D.C. No Firearms
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms. NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.